Skip to main content

Review | First Baby Shoes Kit

I had the privilege of reviewing a kit for making leather baby booties, and I loved the experience! First Baby Shoes sent me the "Nina" kit in brown leather and I had so much fun making these for my baby boy that will arrive any day now. 
First Baby Shoes Kit on fresh crafts blog

First Baby Shoes Kit with fresh crafts helper

First Baby Shoes by fresh crafts blog

The full review will appear on Craft Critique and I will update with a direct link as soon as it is published. Please let me know if you have any questions about First Baby Shoes.

You can see that my favorite crafty helper got in on the action. And by that I mean she made me stop sewing so that I could watch her go down a slide and read books to her dolls. As part of my preparations for the new baby I made her a "Big Sister" bag that she will get when she visits at the hospital. I'll post all the details on that soon.

Comments