Skip to main content

CHA winter show 2013

I am so happy to be heading to the CHA winter show this year!  It has been 2 (or maybe 3) years since I was there last time.  And it is pretty much a crafter's dream land!  I have a little family vacation also, so I will only get to go for one day but I am going to make the most of it.  I will be sure to share lots of photos of the latest and greatest paper crafting products and tools.  

I am also going to be doing some reporting for the recently revamped Craft Critique.  I will be writing a couple reviews on new crafts for kids and covering the sewing/quilting industry as well.  As soon as the articles are live I'll be sure to share the links.

All of my favorite companies have been doing sneak peeks all week and it is hard to keep up!  So far one of my favorites is the Envelope Punch by We R Memory Keepers (available later this month).  It looks sooooo easy.  I will be getting that one for sure.  

I am also loving the new Lawn Cuts dies from Lawn Fawn (available mid-February).  Their stamps always beg to be fussy cut, so this will cut way down on time and frustration for me.

How about you - any favorites you can see yet?  Pictures from the CHA 2013 Winter Show to come...

Comments