Skip to main content

fresh easter cards

It's almost Easter!  And I have found some of the cutest decorations this year.  They're a bit hard to see in this picture, but I found some vintage looking specked eggs at Michael's, which were the perfect addition to the wood basket I already had.  I also found the jadeite bunny on a basket glass piece on eBay.  Perfect for hiding treats!


I snuck in a 20 minute craft session last weekend and decided to make a couple easter cards with some paper scraps to keep it quick.  The one below used a tag that I had actually made for last Easter, and then I just mounted it with foam dots onto a few layers of patterned paper and the card.


This one used the same chocolate bunny stamp image (from Stampin' Up), as well as my new favorite accent - baker's twine.  The background paper is also one of my favorites - it is the apple blossom paper from Basic Grey a few years back.  I distressed the edges a bit with a scraper and then some ink to give it a vintage feel.  Got to send these off and start on that Easter basket before time gets away from me again!

Comments