Skip to main content

a few new things

I had a few new things that I've been wanting to try, including the Tim Holtz popcorn stamp that I'm convinced was made for me.  There are many days when all I want for dinner is a nice big bowl of stove-popped popcorn (using my Whirly Pop...no Jiffy Pop in this house).  But back to the crafts...


On this mini card I used a scrap of Creative Memories red cardstock from about 15 years ago, the Tim Holtz stamp, some Papertrey ink "vintage touch" ink along the edges before using the Making Memories distress tool, a Copic marker and Sakura Glaze pens to color in the image, and a bit of Distress Stickles on three of the popcorn kernels that I had cut out for extra dimension.  Now I just need to have a movie night so I can use this as an invitation.


I've also made a resolution to finish up my Alaska scrapbook from our vacation three years ago.  As soon as we got back I was excited to get started and had printed all of the pictures, but then one thing or another got in the way.  I did this page for the scrapbook cover two years ago in another failed attempt to get back into it, but I'm really going to finish it this time!

Comments